Lois & Clark Forums
A commedable and laudable effort, Sue. Always thinking of the kiddies!
laugh
A bit short though.
rotflol
I am so sorry for the Lois who lives in the gfic folder.
<ducks and runs away as Sue lobs a paperweight at her>
Ack! Hasini!!! Don't discourage her! Do you know how much I've had to ride her to post her stuff in the PG folder??? Hmmm??? goofy

Sheesh! wink

But, hey, it's fdk anyway, right Sue? :p

I'm still trying to get her to post the final PG part of Evasive Action. <nudge, nudge>

Wonderful PGifying job, Sue. laugh I'm sure you're PG readers will appreciate it.

-- DJ <who just couldn't help herself>
I'm NOT discouraging her! laugh I was just teasing! It's actually very important that you pgfy this story so you can post it on the archive, where it can be accessed by the greater part of the fandom and then redirected to Annesplace, where dwell the food for the insistently naughty.
Thereby also luring naughty kiddies of disputable age to the nfic folder and creating the next generation of smut-seekers. goofy But then, you already knew that.
But seriously, Sue, you've done a good job! thumbsup
Yeah, it's gotta be tough to edit out the parts that are "naughty" and keep it flowing.
Well, speaking as someone who isn't reading on the nfic side... this was really done well. Very steamy, and it didn't read like a cut-down version of anything. So I don't know what I'm missing, but I'm perfectly happy with what I've got, so who cares? smile

Sue, I really appeciate you putting in the effort for a PG version -- otherwise, I'd have missed this lovely story altogether. Please keep it up.

I've been kept away from the boards for the last few days, and when I took a few minutes last night, I saw at least four "must-read" story parts. But Platonic was the first one I headed for. I should have commented then, I suppose, but as you may have noticed, I was feeling rather goofy then. And goofy doesn't fit this story, IMO, so I waited.

PJ
Thanks Pam! I'm glad you're still reading! As long as I know someone still cares on the PG side I'll keep plugging away. laugh

You had asked in the last thread how many parts - I'm thinking it will be around 14 (but I don't want to commit to that just yet).

Thanks again - I appreciate hearing from you!
Oh, if you can keep spinning this out so deliciously, you can write forty parts laugh Probably wouldn't work, but it'd be nice...

PJ
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards