Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
rivka Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
There seem to be some parties (you know who you are) who were disappointed by the WHAM-level of StGTTWE. So, to placate the gentle readers, and by popular demand... evil I wrote a TE of sorts for Alicia's wonderful story.

Thanks to Alicia for letting me, and BRing it. Thanks to Hazel for the suggested addition.

Tomatoes and other projectiles here. laugh

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Columnist
Columnist
Rivka, I LOLed at the 'Fortunately... Unfortunately... Fortunately... routine. Very funny!

Cute!

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Rivka,

Totally and utterly evil... All the horrible aspects all over again!!! ARGH, Deter, and Tempus!

Marns
~pobody's nerfect
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Much better.

Tank (who wonders how all these other people can be commenting on a post that says it's for Tank's eyes only???????)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
EVIL! Trying to make the evil-in-training shortlist are you?! A ha! To quote Matchbox Twenty, "You have been found out!" But it's 12:38am, and I'm rambling nwo. laugh Way to bring all of my favorite love-to-hate villians in there.

Jen goofy

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
nice TE, rivka. smile irene already pointed out my favorite part, but it was well done, overall.

and hey, it's not all evil... you killed tempus! smile

oh, and nice avatar. laugh

since it'll change in this thread if you change it again, i'll preserve it here so everyone can marvel at the amazing TE avatar. smile

[Linked Image]

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great job Rivka!!! smile1 )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Top Banana
Top Banana
rotflol rotflol

Very clever TE, Rivka. You managed to get in many of the villains (and yay!! Tempus died!), but what about Mxyzpltk? <g> (I sort of like him A lot wink )

And that para with the "unfortunately, fortunately..." GREAT! So funny.

So when can we see more from you? laugh

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
rivka Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Hazel was right! And just in case I wasn't hooked enough...

I eagerly look forward to more from YOU now!!!

So when can we see more from you?
I think I'm in trouble... eek

I'm so glad y'all approve. laugh And you liked my favorite paragraph too!

But this time we got a bonus and Tempus died

and hey, it's not all evil... you killed tempus!
Was it not clear that I killed off Deter as well?

Somehow, Clark could not work up much sorrow, knowing that Deter would never again be a nuisance... to anyone.
And Tank... wow, Tank thought this was
Much better.
Oooh! smile1

/me whispers: Hey Alicia, I think they liked it. What are we going to come up with as an encore?! help

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Features Writer
Features Writer
Nice job Rivka
merry

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Rivka

ROTFL! laugh

Thanks for sharing this great Tank ending.

Tricia cool

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Rivka,

You already know I think this was really funny! thumbsup

Yay, my first story that I BR'd... okay, it was a Tank Ending... Okay it was for my own story... but it still counts smile .

I hope everyone listened to my warning about reading the real ending first smile . Personally, I really don't like death or A-plots, so I sort of hesitanted because I didn't want people to associate my story with the TE. I sort of wanted the story to stand by itself, but I also liked Rivka's idea for the TE smile . I sort of wonder how many people knew that I didn't write this TE as they read it (other than the people Rivka told/showed on IRC).

And, yes, Rivka, you *do* have to write more.

- Alicia wink
I know I should be sleeping, but it is only 1am.

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Rivka,

grumble wink

Jana (who must've somehow used Tank's eyes to read this, because she was able to read it after all)

"Don't you people have lives?!?" ~Joe on Wings

"An eternal, burning flame. Hope lives on and love remains." ~from Love Remains, by Collin Raye

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard