Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
New part of Murder Over Metropolis. Enjoy. Thank you to everyone that is enjoying this story.

Murder Over Metropolis Part 5

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Uh oh, now Clark is arrested. I'm glad Lois is still on his side, though his continued silence about what he was really doing while Luthor was killed is clearly wearing on her trust in him. Tell her already, Clark. Even if he can't use his alibi for the police it's important that Lois is convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Can't wait for the next chapter

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Benson…there is something wrong with him. He is almost gleeful about arresting Clark. Does this man have an agenda we are unaware of?

When is the next part going to be posted? grovel

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Morgana
Benson…there is something wrong with him. He is almost gleeful about arresting Clark. Does this man have an agenda we are unaware of?

When is the next part going to be posted? grovel

I always love the feedback from you. Well, in the first draft, Benson had a thing for Lois, but that was taken out. Already too much going on between Lois & Clark. And I have been trying to post by the following Tuesday. It usually depends on when my editors get the line edits back to me... hint..hint SuperBek and KSaraSara.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard