Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: CarrieRene FDK: Murder Over Metropolis 5/? - 09/04/23 05:48 PM
New part of Murder Over Metropolis. Enjoy. Thank you to everyone that is enjoying this story.

Murder Over Metropolis Part 5
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Murder Over Metropolis 5/? - 09/05/23 12:21 PM
Uh oh, now Clark is arrested. I'm glad Lois is still on his side, though his continued silence about what he was really doing while Luthor was killed is clearly wearing on her trust in him. Tell her already, Clark. Even if he can't use his alibi for the police it's important that Lois is convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Can't wait for the next chapter
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Murder Over Metropolis 5/? - 09/13/23 01:46 AM
Benson…there is something wrong with him. He is almost gleeful about arresting Clark. Does this man have an agenda we are unaware of?

When is the next part going to be posted? grovel
Posted By: CarrieRene Re: FDK: Murder Over Metropolis 5/? - 09/13/23 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by Morgana
Benson…there is something wrong with him. He is almost gleeful about arresting Clark. Does this man have an agenda we are unaware of?

When is the next part going to be posted? grovel

I always love the feedback from you. Well, in the first draft, Benson had a thing for Lois, but that was taken out. Already too much going on between Lois & Clark. And I have been trying to post by the following Tuesday. It usually depends on when my editors get the line edits back to me... hint..hint SuperBek and KSaraSara.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards