OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Please let me know what you think.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thanks for a great chapter! I was on pins and needles reading while Clark fought the hiccup. That was intense and well done. It felt like Lois transferred her love to him while she held his hand and that gave him the extra strength to resist. I know she doesn’t want to do it, but the sooner she exposes Clark to the green crystal and cuts out the red crystal, the better off Clark will be. I can’t wait for more! I love this universe!

Features Writer
Features Writer
So glad he successfully handled the hiccup ^_^
Lois definitely helps.
I really hope they face what they need to do and do it soon..... though I wonder if they could find a trustworthy doctor. Imagining Lois doing it... that'd be rough for all involved and depending on where it is in his back, risky :S eek

Can't wait for more!

bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Thank you so much for reading. The solution is not so far ahead and it might come from an unexpected source. I'm glad that even after so many weeks someone is reading.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Still reading, still loving. I don't have much to say this time, but I'm waiting with bated breath to see what happens next!

~•~
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Still reading, still loving. I don't have much to say this time, but I'm waiting with bated breath to see what happens next!

I know this is more like an in-between scene to connect the dots. I just felt that neither Lois nor Clark would jump at the opportunity to expose Clark to green K. I'm pretty sure you'll like the resolution, though.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Barbara!
Clark slipped down his glasses and stared intently at whatever his x-ray vision revealed only to him.
Awwww he’s actively using his powers!

Between them Clark was hovering two inches above the ground, making Lois pray that whoever was out there wouldn’t find them.
Lot’s of anxiousness!

”How?” Harrington sputtered.

“Magic.”
clap

He looked proud of himself and rightfully so. His love for her shone in his eyes, making her wish that she wouldn’t have to expose him to the crystal again.
Awwww

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard