Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hi FoLCs!

As most of you probably know by now, LabRat has announced her retirement as EIC for the L&C Fanfic Archive after an incredible 22 years of service to our fandom. We are so appreciative of everything she has done to help maintain the Archive, which is truly the backbone of our fandom!

Being a long-time lurker myself (who only recently de-lurked — gosh, it was only not quite seven months ago when I reached out to KSaraSara for the first time and posted my first story here on the MBs), I know how important the Archive is as a resource for our community. And that’s why I’m so truly excited to announce that KSaraSara and I will be stepping up as co-editors-in-chief!

The process for having your stories uploaded to the archive will remain the same; the only thing changing right now is the EIC email, which will be LCArchiveEIC@gmail.com. This information should be updated on the Archive website shortly.

Thank you again to LabRat for serving as EIC all these years and to Lauren for maintaining the Archive. And thank you to all of the authors who have kept this fandom alive for so long now!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, and don’t forget to send in your stories!

We're also always looking for more GEs to help edit stories before they're uploaded to the archive; if that's something you're interested in, send us an email. grin

We’re looking forward to it!

Bek & Sara
Co-EICs
L&C Fanfic Archive

2 members like this: JadedEvie, KSaraSara
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
party

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Congratulations Ladies!

Stepping into Labrat and Lauren's shoes is a HUGE responsibility!

Last edited by Morgana; 05/24/23 08:00 AM. Reason: edits

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Congratulations Bek and Sara!! Thank you for your devotion and dedication to our fandom!

K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Thanks, everyone! We’re really honored that we’re able to give back to the fandom that has given us so much!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Stepping into Labrat and Lauren's shoes is a HUGE responsibility!

Just clarifying that Lauren is still around and maintaining the archive part of things, updates and the site, etc! Taking on both roles would indeed be HUGE!! We’re glad Lauren’s not retiring as well!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard