Hi FoLCs!

As most of you probably know by now, LabRat has announced her retirement as EIC for the L&C Fanfic Archive after an incredible 22 years of service to our fandom. We are so appreciative of everything she has done to help maintain the Archive, which is truly the backbone of our fandom!

Being a long-time lurker myself (who only recently de-lurked — gosh, it was only not quite seven months ago when I reached out to KSaraSara for the first time and posted my first story here on the MBs), I know how important the Archive is as a resource for our community. And that’s why I’m so truly excited to announce that KSaraSara and I will be stepping up as co-editors-in-chief!

The process for having your stories uploaded to the archive will remain the same; the only thing changing right now is the EIC email, which will be LCArchiveEIC@gmail.com. This information should be updated on the Archive website shortly.

Thank you again to LabRat for serving as EIC all these years and to Lauren for maintaining the Archive. And thank you to all of the authors who have kept this fandom alive for so long now!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, and don’t forget to send in your stories!

We're also always looking for more GEs to help edit stories before they're uploaded to the archive; if that's something you're interested in, send us an email. grin

We’re looking forward to it!

Bek & Sara
Co-EICs
L&C Fanfic Archive