Save A Slice of Pie For Me (1/15)

Let me know what you think!

-Bek
hyper

A
Blogger
Blogger
A
Wow, I'm not normally one for fics that lengthen Clark's time dealing with New Krypton, but I really, really like this premise! Interesting how Jon was never told. How did they manage to keep that a secret all that time?! Looking forward to part 2! (And then part 3, and 4, and 5...)

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I'm curious where you will be taking this. Can't wait for part 2

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Looking forward to more, though I wonder why they felt they had to keep that bit a secret. They already told him his dad was away.
Glad he can feel how much his mom loves him! I bet that will be a huge help.

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Ailujecarg
Wow, I'm not normally one for fics that lengthen Clark's time dealing with New Krypton, but I really, really like this premise! Interesting how Jon was never told. How did they manage to keep that a secret all that time?! Looking forward to part 2! (And then part 3, and 4, and 5...)

Yeah, I don't like Clark to be gone for so long either whinging But I hope you like where this story goes!!

We'll get a little bit of insight into how they kept it a secret in a later chapter!

Originally Posted by bakasi
I'm curious where you will be taking this. Can't wait for part 2

smile Thanks for reading! It's weird to me with these short little chapters (after the monster chapters I've written for Destined!)... But I'll try to just post one per day smile

Originally Posted by Blueowl
Looking forward to more, though I wonder why they felt they had to keep that bit a secret. They already told him his dad was away.
Glad he can feel how much his mom loves him! I bet that will be a huge help.

I think it was something they didn't really think through... We'll get just a little bit more insight later (although, of course, since the story is written in Jon's perspective, we don't get ALL the info).

He certainly does feel ALL THE LOVE from his mom. And more than that later too.

Thanks for reading! Chapter 2 coming shortly smile

-Bek
hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Her thoughts then did that thing that Ms. Severs’s thoughts had done, switching from clear sentences to images, feelings, and fragments. And he stumbled and fell to the ground as he felt the weight of his mother’s love hit him all at once. Love and relief. His hands and knees hit the hard packed dirt of the road, and he winced in pain. Tears welled up in his eyes, and although he tried to hold them back, the burden he’d carried with him all day suddenly became too much. He pushed himself over and up into a sitting position, buried his face in his hands, and cried.

My heart goes out for that poor little boy! Imagine everyone in town knows what happened to your Dad, but you are left completely in the dark. Now these strange powers start to surface...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Morgana
Her thoughts then did that thing that Ms. Severs’s thoughts had done, switching from clear sentences to images, feelings, and fragments. And he stumbled and fell to the ground as he felt the weight of his mother’s love hit him all at once. Love and relief. His hands and knees hit the hard packed dirt of the road, and he winced in pain. Tears welled up in his eyes, and although he tried to hold them back, the burden he’d carried with him all day suddenly became too much. He pushed himself over and up into a sitting position, buried his face in his hands, and cried.

My heart goes out for that poor little boy! Imagine everyone in town knows what happened to your Dad, but you are left completely in the dark. Now these strange powers start to surface...

whinging YUP. Poor Jon! He's gonna have a lot to deal with coming up.

Thanks for reading!

-Bek

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
¡¡Pobre Jon!! ¿En verdad puede leer los pensamientos? Seguiré leyendo.

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by CarolD
¡¡Pobre Jon!! ¿En verdad puede leer los pensamientos? Seguiré leyendo.

Yes, poor kiddo! whinging

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard