Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#295214 02/06/23 07:17 AM
Columnist
OP Online Happy
Columnist
Thank you for the continued support for this story. I am very proud of this chapter.

Comments go here for Part 3 of What About Love?

Chapter can be read here.

Previous Chapters can be read here.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I am enjoying this story, the first chapter was one to get me hooked. But, just one more chapter? Things are pretty messed up to be wrapped up in a single chapter. I guess unless it is longer than the last one, you covered a lot of ground in that one. I await to see how you wrap this up.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Features Writer
Features Writer
Loved this chapter! I like how we got to see who Camilla really is, and then the final scene with L&C at Clark's apartment....! love

Poor Lois having to deal with her mom...!!!

Looking forward to seeing how you wrap this up!

-Bek
hyper

Columnist
OP Online Happy
Columnist
Originally Posted by Mike M
I am enjoying this story, the first chapter was one to get me hooked. But, just one more chapter? Things are pretty messed up to be wrapped up in a single chapter. I guess unless it is longer than the last one, you covered a lot of ground in that one. I await to see how you wrap this up.

Mike

Thank you, Mike, for the feedback. I appreciate it very much. I am glad you are enjoying this story. I already have Part 4 outlined and will be starting it later today. Yes, I do plan on making it a bit longer than the last one. Plus Part 5, so technically two chapters, not just one. I will be continuing on with the Lois and Ellen relationship and adding more on Intergang/Mindy plus we will get to know Camilla a bit more.

Originally Posted by SuperBek
Loved this chapter! I like how we got to see who Camilla really is, and then the final scene with L&C at Clark's apartment....! love

Poor Lois having to deal with her mom...!!!

Looking forward to seeing how you wrap this up!

-Bek
hyper

Thank you, Bek, for the feedback and helping me with this chapter. You know me I have so many ideas going for this. I really enjoy writing Camilla and how she is a bit different from Lois. Lois needed more female friends. And yes, the rewrite of the ending turned out better than I expected.

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Soooo much going on!! And… should be be worried or not worried that Ellen is staying at the Raven??

I LOOOOOOVE all the little touches and moments that show Clark is just so in tune with and supportive of her! Gah!!

Poor Lois is on a rollercoaster for sure! Glad she seems to be willing to let Camilla be a friend now, especially after talking to her. laugh

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
πŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts πŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Really liked Clark's reassurance and the conversation Lois had with Camilla.
I hope Lois' mother gets the emotional help she needs as well as the physical, but, talking from experience, some people just refuse to change&get help, and in the end you have to do what's right for you and your family and sometimes that's limiting exposure to toxic relationships. I wish it wasn't the case, cuz it's tragic, but you can't control what others do, just yourself.

Looking forward to more.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard