Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: CarrieRene FDK: What About Love? 3/5 - 02/06/23 11:17 AM
Thank you for the continued support for this story. I am very proud of this chapter.

Comments go here for Part 3 of What About Love?

Chapter can be read here.

Previous Chapters can be read here.
Posted By: Mike M Re: FDK: What About Love? 3/5 - 02/07/23 03:50 AM
I am enjoying this story, the first chapter was one to get me hooked. But, just one more chapter? Things are pretty messed up to be wrapped up in a single chapter. I guess unless it is longer than the last one, you covered a lot of ground in that one. I await to see how you wrap this up.

Mike
Posted By: SuperBek Re: FDK: What About Love? 3/5 - 02/07/23 07:08 AM
Loved this chapter! I like how we got to see who Camilla really is, and then the final scene with L&C at Clark's apartment....! love

Poor Lois having to deal with her mom...!!!

Looking forward to seeing how you wrap this up!

-Bek
hyper
Posted By: CarrieRene Re: FDK: What About Love? 3/5 - 02/07/23 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by Mike M
I am enjoying this story, the first chapter was one to get me hooked. But, just one more chapter? Things are pretty messed up to be wrapped up in a single chapter. I guess unless it is longer than the last one, you covered a lot of ground in that one. I await to see how you wrap this up.

Mike

Thank you, Mike, for the feedback. I appreciate it very much. I am glad you are enjoying this story. I already have Part 4 outlined and will be starting it later today. Yes, I do plan on making it a bit longer than the last one. Plus Part 5, so technically two chapters, not just one. I will be continuing on with the Lois and Ellen relationship and adding more on Intergang/Mindy plus we will get to know Camilla a bit more.

Originally Posted by SuperBek
Loved this chapter! I like how we got to see who Camilla really is, and then the final scene with L&C at Clark's apartment....! love

Poor Lois having to deal with her mom...!!!

Looking forward to seeing how you wrap this up!

-Bek
hyper

Thank you, Bek, for the feedback and helping me with this chapter. You know me I have so many ideas going for this. I really enjoy writing Camilla and how she is a bit different from Lois. Lois needed more female friends. And yes, the rewrite of the ending turned out better than I expected.
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FDK: What About Love? 3/5 - 02/08/23 05:47 AM
Soooo much going on!! And… should be be worried or not worried that Ellen is staying at the Raven??

I LOOOOOOVE all the little touches and moments that show Clark is just so in tune with and supportive of her! Gah!!

Poor Lois is on a rollercoaster for sure! Glad she seems to be willing to let Camilla be a friend now, especially after talking to her. laugh

Sara smile
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: What About Love? 3/5 - 02/08/23 09:00 PM
Really liked Clark's reassurance and the conversation Lois had with Camilla.
I hope Lois' mother gets the emotional help she needs as well as the physical, but, talking from experience, some people just refuse to change&get help, and in the end you have to do what's right for you and your family and sometimes that's limiting exposure to toxic relationships. I wish it wasn't the case, cuz it's tragic, but you can't control what others do, just yourself.

Looking forward to more.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards