Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Here it is!: Storm

Hopefully the suspense didn't kill you and you're all still well enough to read.....
Now please help keep me alive with feedback wink

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
/me let's out a relieved sigh... Thank you so much for posting this before I headed to bed. I think I'll sleep a lot better knowing that Clark is doing better. And I liked your solution that he saved himself a lot better than kryptonite bullets. Thank you very much.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh, thank you! breathes another sigh of relief clap

That was incredible!! clap

LOVE your solution, and that he didn't spend forever in some sort of coma or something, but came back (to consciousness) relatively quickly. LOVE that Dr. Klein helped him with that suggestion to reach out with his aura. LOVE that everyone who felt it gave Clark what he needed. love

Whew. Oh my. Thank you!!

Eagerly awaiting more (but at least now I can wait until....tomorrow? or whenever you next post...)!

-Bek
hyper

Columnist
Columnist
Thank you. He sure has been through the wringer. Now let's get him back to Lois. Glad Dr. Klein was there.

Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
bakasi - Thanks ^_^ I try to keep epic heroes epic even when they're down.

SuperBek - Yeah, there comes a point when putting the injured hero in a deep sleep gets a little tedious.... Anyway, glad you enjoyed ^_^ Thanks.

Carrie Rene - He has, and unfortunately there's consequences he'll need to overcome from all of this (as you know....). But Lois will be with him soon to help!

Thanks again everyone! Next part will be up soon.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
His eye! What about his eye?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Blogger
Blogger
Me: don’t hurt him!
My whumpy little hurt/comfort heart: ok maybe a bit.. or a lot…

This version of the aura is so intriguing. My secret headcanon was always that he had mental control over it and it could go a lot further- and that it’s what made Lois and him able to float-dance, and make her not be cold when flying with him, and make it so he could whisk people away mid-fall at super speed without instantly liquifying them, or lift objects without them becoming structurally compromised (idk can a plane be lifted from one point? They also showed him lifting a desk or sofa entirely but holding it at one corner, that kinda thing). And I’d figured it’d sorta have different hardness/permeability settings that maybe are both instinctive and potentially mentally controllable.. to explain why he could get wet, or have his hair flop in the wind, but also break the sound barrier without mussing up his superman-style hair or ripping his cape off every time. (Yes, geek alert)

But this AU’s aura is a whole nother level and has so many interesting potential consequences. Squee!

Last edited by LauraHex; 11/07/23 05:49 PM. Reason: Typo
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Morgana -- Yeah... sometimes not everything can be well......

LauraHex -- XD! Yeah, the hurt/comfort drive is real.
As for the aura, yeah, I thought a lot about its mechanics and feel there's a lot of untapped potential cool. Thanks for sharing your thoughts ^_^

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard