Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I've looked forward to posting this and the coming parts for a VERY long time. I hope you all enjoy the different approach I've taken..... Let me know please grin

Chapter 6: Tested

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
*stares at the chapter count slooooowly go up* ^_^

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very very different from canon. Lady Zara is showing her concerns and emotions? Ching is worried that Kal-El will abandon the New Kryptonians? Most of all, Kryptonians have a tendency to 'grandstand'. Oh my I am DEFINITELY looking forward to reading the next part.

I really like how you take a peek at what the common person thinks about Superman and the stranger that bowed to him. Neat!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer

Originally Posted by Morgana
Very very different from canon. Lady Zara is showing her concerns and emotions? Ching is worried that Kal-El will abandon the New Kryptonians? Most of all, Kryptonians have a tendency to 'grandstand'. Oh my I am DEFINITELY looking forward to reading the next part.

I really like how you take a peek at what the common person thinks about Superman and the stranger that bowed to him. Neat!
Well, Clark did have an advantage of being about to read her emotions through their telepathy, but yeah, I decided to take a few liberties smile

And I always love giving a peak from the POV of a common person ^_^
Thanks for the reviews

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard