Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Blueowl FDK: Investigate: Keeper Pt 2 (6/9) - 10/19/22 12:12 AM
I've looked forward to posting this and the coming parts for a VERY long time. I hope you all enjoy the different approach I've taken..... Let me know please grin

Chapter 6: Tested
Posted By: PuffyTiger Re: FDK: Investigate: Keeper Pt 2 (6/9) - 10/19/22 11:16 PM
*stares at the chapter count slooooowly go up* ^_^
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Investigate: Keeper Pt 2 (6/9) - 10/26/22 07:41 PM
Very very different from canon. Lady Zara is showing her concerns and emotions? Ching is worried that Kal-El will abandon the New Kryptonians? Most of all, Kryptonians have a tendency to 'grandstand'. Oh my I am DEFINITELY looking forward to reading the next part.

I really like how you take a peek at what the common person thinks about Superman and the stranger that bowed to him. Neat!
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate: Keeper Pt 2 (6/9) - 11/02/22 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by Morgana
Very very different from canon. Lady Zara is showing her concerns and emotions? Ching is worried that Kal-El will abandon the New Kryptonians? Most of all, Kryptonians have a tendency to 'grandstand'. Oh my I am DEFINITELY looking forward to reading the next part.

I really like how you take a peek at what the common person thinks about Superman and the stranger that bowed to him. Neat!
Well, Clark did have an advantage of being about to read her emotions through their telepathy, but yeah, I decided to take a few liberties smile

And I always love giving a peak from the POV of a common person ^_^
Thanks for the reviews
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards