Next Thread
Print Thread
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, we're doing okay for January, but February is starting to look a little sparse if we don't get some submissions in and edited before too long.

So this call goes out to all those authors who may have something on their hd they're intending to submit, but haven't gotten around to sending yet.

Soon as you can would be very helpful! laugh

Thanks!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Labrat,

Speaking of donations, I'm writing checks to the different organizations that I belong to for 2007 dues. I have donated to L&C stuff, which included supporting Zoom's site for several years, and the last few years with the fund raisers that support the L&C Fanfic Site and Anne's Place.

To whom should I make my check out and where should I mail it? I spend a good amount of time on this site and feel that I should continue to support it with a financial donation.

Can you help me with this??

Write on! smile1
Anne

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
smile I sort of thought this was about $$ donations as well.

Cause I'm thinking that it would be a lot smarter for me to use what's left in my PayPal account for this instead of spending it on yet more comic books. <g>

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
LabRat Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I sort of thought this was about $$ donations as well.
Good gosh, no. Just stories. laugh The Archive was included in the general Fundraiser that we just had - although we declined to accept our share as we were doing okay, cash-wise, and felt that other sites in the fandom could probably do with the cash more. So I wouldn't be asking for cash now, at this point. smile

Or at any point, come to think of it. <g> We usually do fundraisers as a collective group, rather than individual sites asking on their own.

The cash offer is sweet of you, though, and thanks for thinking of us. Lauren deals with that side of things. I think she might post on this here later, but if you want to contact her, meantime, you can do so through the Archive website:

Webmaster Mailer

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard