Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I already posted to the nfic boards but I wanted to post comments here, too.

Chris, I'm loving this story!! Dan and Lucy, who would have thought? And not only is your first part very funny (what with the terrible romance novel Lucy's reading and Dan's even more awful pick-up lines goofy ), but it's also extremely insightful. You show glimpses of Lucy's personality that I had never stopped to think about, and it's very nice to discover yet another thing about the characters.

Thank you so much for sharing, and for the lovely dedication. blush

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Chris, I agree with Kaeth - this was great! Not only did it make me homesick for Chicago (my home town) - however not for the multiple layers of winter clothing I exchanged for very lightweight perpetual summer attire here in Phoenix! - but you did a marvelous job capturing both Lucy and Call-me-Daniel.

This was a great, very unusual pairing and you did a marvelous job with it. I'm looking forward to part 2. smile

Vicki (the long-lost grumble former poster of extremely lengthy feedback...)

The world is made up of three kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
I totally agree with Kaethel and Vicki. It's a great story. thumbsup thumbsup Though Scardino's pick-up line really made me wince wink

Fortunately Lucy didn't turn him down (well, at least not all the way, I think there's still hope?!), so I'm looking forward to reading part two.
BTW, I'd be particularly interested in L&C's reaction if Lucy brings Dan to the wedding laugh laugh laugh

Julia smile

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thank you, Kae, Vicki and Julia, for the feedback.

Kae: you're very welcome you know. smile Happy birthday!

Julia: I'm delighted (I think!) that you are cheering this couple on. However, with regard to Lucy taking Dan to the wedding... that's not likely to happen. Think episode here. wink

Chris (off to post part two)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard