Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Kaethel Comments - A Match Made in Chicago 1/2 - 04/01/04 10:54 AM
I already posted to the nfic boards but I wanted to post comments here, too.

Chris, I'm loving this story!! Dan and Lucy, who would have thought? And not only is your first part very funny (what with the terrible romance novel Lucy's reading and Dan's even more awful pick-up lines goofy ), but it's also extremely insightful. You show glimpses of Lucy's personality that I had never stopped to think about, and it's very nice to discover yet another thing about the characters.

Thank you so much for sharing, and for the lovely dedication. blush

Kaethel smile
Posted By: Vicki K Re: Comments - A Match Made in Chicago 1/2 - 04/01/04 11:52 AM
Chris, I agree with Kaeth - this was great! Not only did it make me homesick for Chicago (my home town) - however not for the multiple layers of winter clothing I exchanged for very lightweight perpetual summer attire here in Phoenix! - but you did a marvelous job capturing both Lucy and Call-me-Daniel.

This was a great, very unusual pairing and you did a marvelous job with it. I'm looking forward to part 2. smile

Vicki (the long-lost grumble former poster of extremely lengthy feedback...)
Posted By: Julia Re: Comments - A Match Made in Chicago 1/2 - 04/01/04 12:19 PM
I totally agree with Kaethel and Vicki. It's a great story. thumbsup thumbsup Though Scardino's pick-up line really made me wince wink

Fortunately Lucy didn't turn him down (well, at least not all the way, I think there's still hope?!), so I'm looking forward to reading part two.
BTW, I'd be particularly interested in L&C's reaction if Lucy brings Dan to the wedding laugh laugh laugh

Julia smile
Posted By: Krissie Re: Comments - A Match Made in Chicago 1/2 - 04/01/04 11:57 PM
Thank you, Kae, Vicki and Julia, for the feedback.

Kae: you're very welcome you know. smile Happy birthday!

Julia: I'm delighted (I think!) that you are cheering this couple on. However, with regard to Lucy taking Dan to the wedding... that's not likely to happen. Think episode here. wink

Chris (off to post part two)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards