Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#11660 03/27/04 08:40 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Sorry I didn't meet my Tuesday or Wednesday deadline!! Getting closer to finding out who the bad guy(s) is/are!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. help

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Blogger
Blogger
No kidding, this is intense. I kept thinking that Mark was the bad guy...I just have bad vibes with that joker. wink

Please post the next part soon! This is really good. I, like others have a hard time thinking that Jimmy is a nasty...even in an AU piece. Something tells me that Jimmy may have gotten 'into' this 'situation' without being aware of of his involvement.

I do like Clark's blabbering slippages, they are so cute, and eventually Lois will put two and two together and realize that he's in love with her. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. laugh laugh

Paris for dinner...Oooh, la la!!! wink

'Irony is so ironic...'
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
A strange package coming into the airport for Boyle marked confindential. Hmmmmm, I wonder what that could be? wink

Lois must really be happy to see and talk to another person 'from home' because she seems quite animated and 'playful' with Clark.

I've finished this part so you can post the next one now.

Tank (who, if it were up to him, would just fly Lois out of there under the cover of darkness and the heck with any political or bureaucractic whining)

Kerth
Kerth
Well done Lois!!! smile You didn't go to dinner with him smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Chris

A great part! goofy

This is very intriguing and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think if I were a lady watching this in a movie theater I'd be standing up waving my fist at the screen yelling, "Damn Clark, fly her outta there like now!!!"

Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of medium to express myself and of course that would ruin the whole aspect of the story. Okay so I'll chain myself to my mental chair and wait it out, but the "package" of course has me worried.

KEEP Going!!!

TEEEJ

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard