I just wanted to let you know that we're about to enter Earth orbit. I'll be home in a few minutes. We'll talk for real then.
Ooooh! Teeping!

He was finding it a constant challenge to not engage her in continuous conversation.
Yeah, that could be distracting. Although, I wonder who would be the more playful one during a press conference about the mayor’s daughter’s best friend’s poodle learning a new trick or a staff meeting.

In any case, the ability to reach out to her at any time was going to come in so handy next time she was in trouble.
[Linked Image]

Shortly thereafter he realized he was hearing Lois's thoughts.
Oh my. That *is* long distance. Hope he’s got a good service provider, otherwise the charges will be a killer.

Clark had been giddy over being able to contact Lois, but both Zara and Ching seemed to think it was a bad idea to exercise his telepathy with a non-Kryptonian.
Spoil sports.

“Oh, I completely forgot,” Lois said. “I was working on some research when you arrived. I need to pick up those files.”
Oh my.

“Superman, how could you?” she asked, clearly distraught. “You know I'm married to Clark. How could you come into my house like this? I...”
Uh-oh.

Then it hit him. He'd been told that physical contact would greatly enhance his Kryptonian telepathy but he'd completely forgotten that warning
[Linked Image]

It's okay to kiss Superman, you're married to him. Finally the kiss ended and Lois sighed against him. Good, he thought. That's better.

Then he felt Lois go stiff. “Clark! What are you doing?” she yelled.
[Linked Image]

“What can we do?” Lois asked. “I don't want to risk having my memory altered every time we have a passionate kiss.”
[Linked Image] Can you imagine what happens when they go to the bedroom and Clark thinks his wife is as good in bed she could make money with it?

“Sure,” she said. “There's this place in Miami that I read about. They are supposed to have some of the best sandwiches in the country.”
Oops? Not so loud, Lois.

Perry offered a printout to Lois. “Read the section I circled.”
laugh

Not only does he support this charity as Superman, he volunteers regularly in his everyday identity of Clark Kent.”
[Linked Image]

“Everyone knows that Superman is just Clark dressed up so he can help people.”
[Linked Image] Someone was a bit too unspecific in his indoctrination, huh?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.