Another Bob Christmas Story!

“I see that there are children here. Santa specifically asked me to assure you that if anyone were to run out into the path, there is no danger that he will accidently run into anyone. But it will be easier and quicker if everyone stays off the path until he’s done.”
Huh. What’s Clark up to…?

“Remember to be ready for locked doors. It would be a bad idea to start a tradition with too many broken doors or shattered locks.”
Wait, is someone paying for Superman to deliver a present into each home? Or is it a giant Secret Santa?

“Of course,” Lois replied. “We’ll be watching the tree from the sofa. You are coming here early on, right?”
Oooooh!

“Yep,” Clark answered. “So make sure she’s watching right at 11:00. I’ll make sure that I come by here within the first 30 seconds after I start.”
Now, that’s playing favorites! [Linked Image]

“I guess,” he answered. “I should know better, but this was such a momentous point in time.”
Huh? Herb and Tempus?

From this point forward, children all over the world will grow up believing in the magic of giving because they will have all seen it for themselves.
Huh.

This event is the driving force that transforms the historical Saint Nicholas into Santa Claus.”
Huh.

So what’s actually happening is that Clark Kent is copying an idea that originated with an event that he created.
[Linked Image] /waits for the biiiiig booom of the temporal paradox/

His friend simply smiled back. “Isn’t temporal mechanics fun?”

He knew better than to attempt a reply to that tease. “Let’s go home,” he said.
It *is* Tempus and Herb!

Late Christmasy fun!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.