Michael: Another one? smile1 Glad you approve.

So, basically, the cat-version of <<old fashioned nun's habit>>
That's the one, although not as conservative as she was when chasing Arthur Chow.

Exactly. Nobody wears what <s>he wears for the office back home. Those things are a thing of the 60s past.
Exactly. Her mother is much more fashion forward than that.

AKA Virginia wants to get to PML before the natives get restless -> <<and send the Wildguys>>
I figure, I've already delayed the inevitable once...

He’s so going to be back just in time for PML.
[Linked Image] Where would the fun be in doing it without him? Plus, since the motivation on Miranda's part would be moot without Lex...

Did he check the zoo?
THE Jaguar. Not A jaguar.

Just in time for Lex to take a swan dive.
cool

Is Lois saying that Lex is connected to the mob? <<stunned speachless>>
No. She's not admitting it has anything to do with Lex whatsoever.

She was now solidly his best friend,
CAT: <<very sad indeed>>
CLARK: Yes, well, um... Lois is the hootchy mama I want. laugh Let's not argue semantics.

“And then, the old, fat guy I was living with, he told the older, gentle woman he kept in his bedroom and kitchen, that he wanted potroast.”
"Mom" and "Dad" aren't names. They are respective titles.

Snookums? Honeybun? Froggy? Babbling Brook? Little Tornado? Darnling? My Dear? Sexkitten?
clap

Either that or it’s not yet been a full four weeks since the last time she’s been mean to him.
Techinically the kiss was Dec. 23, and it's now beginning of February.

I just thought of something. What if another Clark stole Alt-Clark’s Lois?
CLARK: Well, in that case... [Linked Image] <<that would be a Green K-laser gun, BTW>>

yeah, but she doesn’t have Kryptonite. Except for that bling-bling watch she’s got.
Um... She could say "no" and he'd stop.

Interesting. I’ve never heard the east/west hemispheres being referred to. It’s always above and below the equator. In which case it would be “the other hemisphere”.
True, but since most of the Northern Hemisphere ignores what happens in the Southern Hemisphere (It's a fact, I'm sorry), it doesn't get used that much.

So, he’s got a harem?
Yes, each child has a different mother.

TRUE CLARK: I did ask her out within the first 72 hours of meeting her. It’s not my fault she didn’t jump into my bed for another 3.5 years. Well, except, maybe, for me not stopping her when she drove off with Luthor. Or Deter. Or I went and married that Kryptonian chick. Umm… Look at that great pastry collection there.
clap

I *am* wondering if the dear father has to bite his tongue to stop himself from flogging this particular sinner for all the stuff he’s done in disregard to the Ten Commandments.
What did he do? He says that he doesn't WANT to move forward if she's married. That's a good thing, right?

The facial hair is new, isn’t it?
Yes. That's why it's a short beard. After catching the similarities between himself and Superman, up close and personal, he decided that perhaps he should grow one.

Is ‘cupido’ Portugese for stupido?
evil

LEX: That wouldn’t be a problem for me. You always *take* what you want to be yours.
CLARK: She's not YOUR'S either, Luthor.

And this will change life, as I know it. I, Carlos, will no longer exist, because I will be living life as…?” He waved his hand in the air unable to say the word.
CLARK: <<blushes sheepishly>>
Pretty much. Oooops.

He’s gotten so frustrated by his unavailable soulmate he actually went and joined a monastery!
Wow, he gave up hope early in life.

Wait for the smell of dead socks in the newsroom and then go and <<go back to his place for some horizontal tangoing>>
CLARK: Well, hey, that does open up that possbility, now doesn't it?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.