Mouserocks: It's always nice to wake up to FDK, but this morning it was SUPER FDK. smile1 Thank you.

Can I just say that it helps having just watched the pilot on the Hub last night? Nice refresher. I know exactly where the differences are now, and wow! You did pretty great.
Thank you. blush Yep, some differences are subtle (placement of lines, and/or who spoke them), some a bit more noticeable. laugh

Clever. I did wonder about how she snuck her way onboard...
Me, too.

Clark, Clark, Clark. Ye of little faith. Nobody ever told you that no one would be looking at your face?
No, he doesn't mean being outted as Superman. He means if he fails at rescuing the transport as his first mission as Superman, he won't be much of a super man in the eyes of the people of this dimension. Plus, Lois will be dead, and he'll blame himself... so doubly bad.

Lois: YES!
Bomb: BOOM!
drool Sure, Superman, if that's the only way.

Heh. Sounds dirtier than it was meant, I'm sure.
drool over him in the Suit. He's ready for the same expression when he's Clark Kent.

Clark, you haven't seen Lois in groupie mode yet... Believe me, it could be worse.
[Linked Image]

"Woah. What was *that* for?"

"I... Uh... That's how we greet people on my planet."

"Then what's the sex like?" (By the by, my mind lives in a sewer.)
rotflol

"I don't know. What's sex? Would you like to show me?" Oooops. Wrong boards. (Me, too.)

Lois gets me.
Lois doesn't have the mental ability to keep her emotions off her face at the moment.

This should fun!! But Clark's too gentlemanly for that, isn't he? Drat.
[Linked Image]

Great chapter! And I will be reading it as you post it immediately, so... Until tomorrow then!
Thank you. Yep, Part 7 will be posting late tonight. Part 8 - late tomorrow night. Then nothing more until late Sunday night.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.