smile1 I do LOVE Sue S. stories!

I really liked this story. I had forgotten all about the lipstick. It was fun to go back and re-read. It's a different story altogether the second time around.

Her eyes narrowed and he wondered if he was being indicted for a crime he hadn't committed.
The first time around, I took this at face value. I thought the crime was kissing Linda, and Superman had been unjustly accused. The second time around, I read it differently. Clark is guilty as charged.

I wasn't quite sure when she figured it out, though. Part of me even suspected that she knew all along, because she seemed almost curt with Clark on the way back from the theater. But I suppose it's more probable that she realized when she scrutinized him upon his arrival and saw the lipstick.

As I read it the second time around, I was thinking to myself that I'd give anything to be able to get inside Lois's head. I am SO happy to see you will be letting us do just that. I've very much looking forward to seeing the story from Lois's POV. Please don't keep me waiting TOO long!

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster