Michael! hyper

Oh dear! I believe I’m a tad late. /pulls out smartphone-sized appliance/ Good thing I’ve got a temporal displacement app on my phone.
I knew it! I knew it! You're not Michael. You're Tempus in disguise. It was the sarcasm and love of irony that gave you away! And that app on your smartphone.

/shrugs/ He probably figures that mental decline would be the only way Lois would ever consider sharing a life with him?
clap

“Always lock up story notes before sleeping with your partner when you’re feeling frisky”?
laugh

To be fair, when he’s not watched, he can do it in a couple of seconds.
Yeah, but nobody knows that!

Problem is, Lois only notices grand gestures that float.
He can do that! wink Oh, that's right, he wants her to love him without the suit... I mean, as Clark. Clothed. Well, actually... blush Never mind.

Ooooooohhhh, creepy!
Yep! I'm glad someone noticed that. laugh

Can they fire her for that? Or can she just say that it’s the time every four weeks when she eats extra chocolates?
I was going for self-defense. I figure an office with Cat Grant in it, doesn't do much on firing people for sexual harrisment (or a little punch in the nose).

Oooooh!, Lois as the Borg Queen! Could explain her intensity and obsession with perfection.
I don't know; I'm thinking like that Borg from DS9 (or was it Voyager?) what man would resist? (Lois as Borg Queen, that is?) I doubt even Superman would. Ah, but that's a debate for another time.

So, each little thing he now consciously does not do is a little thing in showing her he loves her?
Yep. laugh

I had to go and check. And oh boy, in the episode it sounds so innocent. And on paper here, in the quote, it sounds like Lois is available to Superman’s Companion, as in Companion from Firefly.
This scene took place pre-Firefly. Although, if you asked Lois... she did become Superman's concubine...

Yes. That’s going to go over well.
It might be worth the punishment, if he scares her off from Luthor in the meantime.

Because if it’s Lex, then there’s only *one* crazy megalomaniac out there?
One less?

Kansas Farmboy Manual, page 3, section 12?
We'll have to be sure to add it the Clark Rules list.

Which would be why she’s so mad at him for having a bad day. Patent infringement!
lol

Oh great. Lex got to her two years early.
Yep, the Super-Clone was just a decoy.

Maybe he should tell her he’s Superman and if she suddenly gets all frisky and jumps his bones, she’s a clone. …
Ah...

So, Lois remembered he reads correction. Nobody else bothers. And he reads them before going into the office. So, naturally, she expects him to have already read them.
One Clarkie bear for you.

That doesn’t sound too platonic to me…
Um... that was "NOT like a brother".

You’ve done a lot of little things right in there, Virginia!
Well, thankie, kind sir. Well, it's official. I've got Michael's FDK, time to send it over to the Archives. LabRat is going to be sick of me soon enough. wink Yea! Something else to help me procrastinate reworking that huge disaster of a scene bogging me down in Parts 19-20 of my new drama (starts posting in April). laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.