eek Oooh. Mayson lives! You had me at the edge of my seat there. I was like: Oh, no! Mayson's going to die and everyone going to think... well, if they knew that she was blackmailing / extorting CK... he'd be suspect #1! The big question is, what is she going to do now?

My theory, I'm thinking she'll still want to tell. I know, she really should be deciding now it's a good thing keeping quiet... but if she was willing to tell after he saved the mayor, the mayor's daughter, and all those hostages out of vindictive spite... I don't see her changing her tune.

Another missing hole to fill. Who was Mayson going to tell?

But another nice aspect to Mayson living: no reason for Dan Scardino to show up, right? laugh Sigh, no, you'll proabably bring him in to make Clark nervous... there was still a "bomb" even if Mayson lived.

I, too, liked that L&C know that Perry knows... unofficially. thumbsup laugh Perry's a riot. I'm guessing if he knows officially... instead of unofficially... he'd feel obligated as editor of the DP to... well... write about it. Unofficially knowing, he has the out of not having the cold hard facts on Superman's secret identity.

So, I can think of another way to raise Lois's adrenaline levels laugh that has nothing to do with roller-coasters. Please! Lois. Clark. I cannot think I'm the only one of us who thought of this (actually, I'm surprised that Perry -- knowing your current relationship -- didn't mention this alternative method. Well, he probably did THINK of it, but was too much of a gentleman - and your boss - to actually mention it outloud). But, hey, just an idea. Lots and lots of practice and she might be able to control those leaks and figure out how to cure Clark's blindness. But if you'd rather get your thrills at the amusement park... whatever rocks your boat.

Oh, dear. Leit & Munch are dead. That's not good. That means that someone with Intergang has the Faraday device. Not good at all, because it's probably someone who doesn't read instructions well and will mess up its application in some way, making poor Superman come out of hiding and clean up more messes. Sigh.

Loving the story! wink In case you didn't notice with all my sarcasm. laugh Not about loving the story... that wasn't sarcasm. I'm rambling, so I'm just going to go back to writing my own stuff now and shut up. blush

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.