Ooh, it's up, it's up! Off to read the segment! dance Then I'll be back. Hopefully I'll still be dancing... Things have got to be looking up, right?

OK, I'm back, and to echo Terry, who posted while I was still reading... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CC, I swear that you're going to kill me here. Doubling up on the BP medicine wasn't enough - my heart literally stopped beating at least twice during that segment. And now I'm just supposed to calmly wait until Friday?????

Well, despite my worries that if I die on the spot while reading it my son may panic since my husband is in Europe and difficult to contact, I loved it. How can I not? The scene in the conference room definitely scared several years off of my life, but hey, I never wanted to live to 100 anyway... And they needed to know that, both of them. They had already established before that they could tell the difference between their counterparts, but they needed to see that they weren't, in fact, interchangeable.

“Do you know how many lost kittens Superman has found homes for in the last few weeks?”
Loved this!

The Loises were switched "a few weeks ago" now. Will Lois be starting to show by now, especially since her figure is so slender?

I *loved* the conversation with Clark and Lane where they were talking about their hoped-for reunions with the ones they're meant to be with, but then it was eclipsed by the wonderful scene at STAR Labs. Oh, CC, you write Bernie so well! notworthy notworthy That entire scene - Bernie's longing to go (or at least watch!), alt-Clark's determination to go as Clark, not Superman - is absolutely masterful.

“I can’t thank you enough for that. When I get back, we’ll do the oxygen deprivation experiment, ok?”

“You’re just...saying that,” Bernie sniffed loudly. “To cheer me up.”
Oh, poor Bernie!

And then, when we actually have the joy of all 4 of them in the same room (she did it, Lynn!), the first moments of reunion where everything starts to be put right for both worlds...CC, you just wham us again! How the heck did he get there *so* fast? But there are two Supermen there to kick his butt, all the way back to Utopia, I hope... laugh Yeah, yeah, I know they *still* can't do that, but I'm going to live on those images for a while. Friday is two whole days away...

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5