Michael: wave

Snob.
Some women just don't know a good man in front of them even when hit by a 2x4 (My barbie of a sister, very much in this catagory). The grass is always greener on the superhero highway.

Actually, Penny’s far more of a skank than canon-Lois, come to think of it…
Neither are a skank. Penny's just ready to move on. When there are no fireworks...

Did she just contradict her earlier statement?
When one isn't 100% positive, one is likey to contradict oneself.

I hear they have another one in New York. Although, he’s a bit worse off than Jimmy, money-wise.
He is a bit Jimmy-esque in a lot of ways though.

Which would also be in the nanny’s job description. You know, ‘keep eye on kid’.
clap Yep, right there. Page 1, paragraph 1.

“Penny?” -> How to scare the nanny 101. Actually, if Clark flew inside and replayed a recording just in time…
Hhhmmm. L&C need to invest in nanny-cam? But if you don't trust your nanny enough to buy a nanny cam, time to get a new nanny.

They’re getting careless. And why can Superman drop off bananas but not gold coins from the bottom of the ocean?
Why would Lara want gold coins from the bottom of the ocean?

Did you ever see The Incredibles?
I thought of adding a scene (if Incredibles had come out 5ish years earlier) about Perry forcing L&C to take a night off and review that new movie about a superhero family (since who better to review a kids movie about superheros than the DP's resident Superman experts with a new baby). Then when they get to the scene where baby is with the babysitter (this being the first night Lara would be with a babysitter), Clark freaks and bolts home. clap But sadly, Incredibles came out too many years too late, so this scene ended on the cutting room floor of my mind.

It got a little blood stain on the back seat and he torched it to prevent his parents from learning about it?
That works. I was thinking about him drinking and driving myself.

She got it 97% right.
Soooo Close.

A little paranoid, are we? Then again…
Just because you're a little paranoid, doesn't mean someone's not out to get you.

Well, yeah. It’s not Lara’s fault that Penny’s deaf.
clap

/gets a Lex Luthor vibe/
Which works perfectly if you know Bruce isn't trying to be a good guy. Lex never tried that (at least, not on this show.)

/is reminded of Leia and Han on the Falcon/ So, does Penny like scoundrels?
huh since you downloaded that new security software, I haven't had access to your thoughts.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.