Tank: I'm glad you enjoyed my little bit of fluff.

I see you had a surprise ending to help explain why Clark was so over the top jealous, and Lois the more patient and steadfast one in the relationship.
I was going to argue about your description of Lois, but on second thought, I'm thinking you're right.

A sequel would be nice. It will be interesting to see how the newly married couple deal with feelings and emotions that are more rational and their own.
I don't know about 'rational'. Ivy hasn't gone anywhere. She's still around to wreak havoc.

Also there are some plot points that were intimated that we don't know the resolution to. Such as, what about Martha and Jonathan moving their restaurant back to Smallville, and how are Lois and Clark going to be able to graduate to full time reporters if the Planet is just a small potatoes weekly.
That's what the Epilogue is for. Posting late tonight.

Tank (who wonders when this Lois will get the proper Lois haircut which has always been the physical marker for the change in the relationship between Lois and Clark)
Let's just say, I threw you a bone in the Epilogue. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.