KenJ: Thank you for the kind words! blush

MouseRocks: I'm glad you enjoyed Ivy & Zelos. dance It's one of those things that you either catch or don't.

Umm... let's see, super powers, never gonna die, telepathy, used to be royalty and married as an infant- oh and by the way, there may or may not be something out there that can kill me. And I might get amnesia every once and a while. Just bear with me.
He doesn't know about K -- it hasn't made an appearance in his dimension, yet. And he doesn't recall ever having amnesia. laugh

Yes, Lois. You pushed him to the wedding and never let him get a word in edgewise, and well... he did seem skittish about being intimate with you...
Had to get that question in before "I do."

*cringes* Yeah, not the best choice. Perhaps something along the lines of, "No, not me. My twin brother. You remember him, don't you? He was married at birth but I figured, eh, what the hey." That would have gotten a less angry reaction.
What? Clark not eloquent when speaking with Lois? laugh

I feel like there should be a "Mwah-ha-ha!" somewhere in there... I imagine that's what you said when you were writing this. I repeat, can't wait for more!
Maybe a little bit. laugh I'm glad to hear you enjoyed my "little" story.

Not only is GEM a Lois meets Clark story. A reveal story. It's also a story about the orgin of Kryptonite. laugh Well, in this dimension at least.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.