Michael: If you aren't cruel to the characters during FDK, what would there be to read? wink

Jimmy! Superman’s not like a common playboy. He’s just…well built.
Yeah, Jimmy! Superman's just in love one woman. It doesn't matter that she's married to that mild-mannered reporter dude.

Should probably go check it out on wiki..
You could. Or have paitence, grasshopper. wink Sorry, Classics Major. One of my favorite stories. Let's say, it's the basis for the Beauty and Beast tale. You may have noticed my fairy tale theme floating through my story.

So, Superman dangling Jimmy like he did Dillinger?
Yeah, Superman dangling Jimmy. THAT will really make Jimmy think he was mistaken by what he saw.

Does he know?
Clark - he thinks he does. Bruce - just fishing.

Batman came back in the scene break between 8-12 and 8-13?
Clark's referring to the incident at the bank, which he failed to mention to his wife. And Clark NEVER wants Lois to hang out with strange, rich, charming men, even if that is her job.

”What? I was frisky and he was there. It’s not my fault you where too late.”
rotflol You forgot to mention Penny in the hall for the three-some.

So, occupy the kid, then get down to business?
Bruce wanted to talk to Lois alone. Something wrong with that? wink

He knows.
EVERYONE KNOWS that Superman likes Lois. It's well... Duh! Does Bruce know WHO Superman is when the blue tights are off... not so much. As I said... fishing.

Bet he wasn’t expecting that one.
If one has improved hearing due to some super blood in their system, why not use it to do their job better, right? And you wanted her to be UW! Pah! This is more challenging. Also, do you think BW would have survived, if Lois had been 100% UW?

She knows something?
His assistant? She's gorgeous, well-traveled, and smart... so, of course, she must also be blind, right? wink

Fun interview, Virginia! So different from Lex
That wasn't the whole interview... just the beginning.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.