It's only fair to chime in a say that I've been following this story since the beginning and have enjoyed it.
It is a well-written and well paced long story.

I have to say that I'm a bit confused as to why Lois is so against telling Clark that she had spent the past year in the other dimension and that Lara is there biological child. I know she's afraid of him 'finding out' about her indiscretion, but just admitting that she was hiding out in the alt dimension while a younger version of herself was 'holding her place' while she was having Lara does not mean that Clark needs to find out about Clark. (Even though we all think that eventually he will)

Also, it's well known that I don't like Jimmy. I think he is a pretty lame character, but he is supposed to be one of their best friends. Why would Lois and Clark let him hang with such a 'wrong' impression of Lois. Tell him the truth, it's obvious that Penny knows already anyway.

Over all, I really am enjoying this tale and look forward to the frequent posting of the next instalment.

BTW: I am curious as to how the altLois/Ultrawoman is doing.

Tank (who is willing to take Lois if Clark dumps her when he finds out that Lois was unfaithful... but Clark gets to keep Lara)