MouseRocks: Re: Sarah... Hee-hee. evil

Yep. You've done it now, Clark. Here's a shovel. Now go dig your grave.
There it is folks... the worst thing Clark could do and still survive... kind-of.

After all his accusations of "Lois, you're cheating on me with mystery future man" and "You're cheating on me with Tempus" and now "You're cheating on me with Luthor" and of course the ever intelligent "you're cheating on me with me!"... you'd think she'd have a hard time believing this.
Really? Ya think?

Ouch. Sore spot. And an even dead-er man.
Oh, right. Correction: THIS is the worst thing he could do. Call her a whore and then say this.

Yeah. Martha's one smart cookie. Or Clark's a really really slow cookie for thinking he could fool his mom with that. And for everything he said to Lois previously.
Well, she's the baker in the family.

He didn't? I suppose not. Well, I agree. He should have.
<<cough, cough>> lunkhead.

You just wouldn't understand, Clarkie.
That would be because they hadn't told him about Jonathan's 3... or was it 5?... failed proposals.

Yay! My favorite line!
blush Yeah, well, I had to include it... since it kept staring me in the face, week after week. laugh

That's officially my favorite nickname for Clark.
I'm thinking its Ivy's too.

Not exactly like her dreams. And she'd probably never thought she'd be saying no to Clark in her dreams, either.
Yep, shot down by Lois and shot down by her futon, too.

Oh, Ivy. Too bad one of Clark's powers isn't mindreading. He'd either think Lois was going insane or more likely begin cavorting with Ivy and plotting Lois' downfall...
You do realize that Lois thinks Ivy is her own thoughts, right?

So... no? Too bad. That could be great fun...
Stick around for the sequel. laugh

From his own mouth! Quite an admission for Ralph.
He says the words; me thinky he doesn't believe them though.

Why is she being so judgmental and mean? I thought that was more Lana's department.
Explained in Part 31.

Can't wait for more!!! (Suddenly realizing that we're actually pretty close to the end of this- bittersweet moment)
blush laugh Gee, thanks. <<looks down at feet while making patterns in the carpet with her toes.>> OTOH, there is at least 10+ Parts already written of the sequel. Title not yet released. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.