I knew Cloneman was up to no good. How spooky to have Lois wake up to Superman looming over her and no Clark in sight. I only hoped Clark could hear her calling for him. For a second there I thought Cloneman had convinced Clark to kill himself with K because Clark thought Lois loved Superman(cloneman) and not him.

I wished I could hear Clark, wished I could see him again, wished I could reach out and run my hand through his hair and down his neck, wished I could tell him that Luthor was wrong about me, that I hadn't really betrayed him, that I had only been confused but that I did love him, had loved him for so long, would never stop loving him...
Luckily Clark wasn't that stupid, right? But somehow he still fell for Cloneman's trick (wonder how he convinced Clark to leave Lois and the apartment... my guess: lying).

Something hurled me through air. Something heavy grounded me, shielded me.
Who saved Lois? Was it Clark? Or Cloneman? Was it the both of them? MUST HAVE ENDING! (and epilogue and whatever else you have to go with this story, like a little WAFFy vacation fic or something laugh )

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.