clap laugh
Clark opened the door and stepped back inside, dropping her keys in her palm. “Ready to fly?”

Lois’s jaw dropped.
jawdrop ^my reaction too.
Had Clark been paranoid all this time about Lois seeing him without his frames, only to have her not recognize him? Or had she recognized him and just not said anything?

Lois would have said something.

His brow furrowed.

Wouldn’t she have?
laugh Wouldn't you like to know, Clark...
“Hello, everyone. Lenny Stokes, again, and that was Age of Aquarius / Let the Sun Shine In by the Fifth Dimension, dedicated by Molly and everyone at Molly’s Greenhouse Bookstore to Superman.” The DJ paused a moment in thought. “I wish I could say something profound or even funny but, Molly, I think you’ve nailed that one. This is the dawn of Aquarius. Next up, Mary visiting from Gotham City says we need to play Bonnie Tyler’s Holding Out For A Hero. Well, duh! I can’t believe it took 24 hours before I got this dedication. People, this one should have been obvious. My question to you, Mary, is… are you saying that you’ll take Superman as your hero or are you still ‘holding out’ for yet another hero? If so, girl, you are hard to please! Good luck with finding a better hero for Gotham City, Mary. Metropolis will be happy to keep Superman.”
Tried listening to both songs. "Holding out for a hero" was perfect (and like Stokes, wondered why it took so long for that to come out wallbash ) but I had to turn off "Age of Aquarius" after the first minute (couldn't take it!)

Great chapter! Possibly best yet (well, besides that nice little steamy one a few parts back...) Really liked the dynamics you painted here. Looking forward to more!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain