“Excuse me?” Her brows came together.

“Superman and Ultra Woman made out for the first time to Elvis at my party, so when he hears it, it makes him think of her… romantically. He mentioned that back at Thanksgiving.”

Lois ran her tongue over her teeth with a sneer. “Is that so?”
Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy.

He’s the love of my life and after being with him, I could never even look at another man.
Wow. From Hurricane to Calm in one big boom.

And knowing that she was there first, burns me up inside. Infuriates me to no end.
Oh boy.

Well, good thing Lois Lane is dead. I can move on with my life as Kal-El’s wife, Lucy.” She took her champagne glass and threw it into the fireplace, shattering it.
So, how much of that is acting and cleaning up and how much is anger?

Perry stared at the second broken glass. “Oh, my God. Ultra Woman’s reaction when I mentioned the Mid West article at your funeral.”
? What did he imply now? That Ultra Woman is jealous of Lucy?

Perry turned to retrieve the story off his desk, but it wasn’t there. He looked on the floor and in the envelope, but it was gone. “Where’s the story?”

“What story?” she asked, innocently.
Ooooooooh!

“I have no idea what you’re talking about, Perry. I never wrote such a story. I told you the story, just like I told Gareth McTinney.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.