You had me sitting on the edge of my seat wondering what Cloneman would do with Lois. eek Would he whisk her away against her will with poor Clark asleep and oblivious in the next room? Would she now faced with her hero feel something again? (thank God, not!) Would Clark catch her talking with Cloneman and think that she still has feelings for him?

I do think that Cloneman is developing a conscience, but to think of Luthor as family! Ugh, that makes me sick to my stomach. razz It almost makes me pity him.

Except I know all those positive feelings of being with Clark forevermore, daydreaming of being married to Clark... only means something BAD is about to happen. And Cloneman will be in the thick of it. Will he still save Lois when Luthor captures her? Or will he save Clark when Luthor tries to kill him? Will Clark have to battle his Clone? Will he be able to? Will Cloneman redeem himself? Will the real Superman be allowed to return once the Cloneman is gone? Or has he done irreparable damage to Superman's image?

It was very telling to have Lois lock the windows, barring "Superman" from their life. I still think she should have whispered sweet everythings in Clark's ear while he slept. How much stronger would Clakr be in the morning if he slept knowing that Lois loved him heart-and-soul and wanted to be with him forevermore?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.