I was really worried about Clark when he suddenly got weak at the park. Was it Kryptonite? Or was it because it was dusk? I thought someone must be around with K. But then nobody showed up and I thought, you're just being paranoid.

I did have a question about this:
His lips curved upward. He ducked his head when he thought I wasn't looking, and he allowed a grin to make his--admittedly handsome--features even more beautiful, and he swallowed back a chuckle.
Did he know she was lying? Is that why he smiled his old smile. It made me think for a minute that maybe he was better than he is saying he is, so Superman and Lex don't know and that he can spend more time with Lois. But then I think, Nah. Clark wouldn't do that. He's too honest.

Then they got back to Lois's apartment and Lois couldn't wake Clark up. Clark doesn't sleep that soundly. So, then I'm worried about he again. Then Superman showed up and goes and kissed Lois's cheek. That's just low, taunting a man while he'd down. Bad, Vatman, bad.

And then Clark is ready to confess to Lois, tell her some of his secrets, give her clues to his missing puzzle piece, and she has to go and shut him up because she thinks he's talking about dying. NO, Lois! Sigh. Okay, now I'm rambling like Lois.

You've got me hooked. You've drawn me in. Got to keep reading, so, yes, please keep writing!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.