Joan: Glad my comedy of errors humor still shines through. About Lois recognizing Clark's name... cool

Michael: Sorry, about the delay in responding to your FDK, I decided to have a bit of RL with my family. They said it was nice to see me without having to look around my computer. laugh

So, we got more fun with potential serial monogamizing.
How to drive Clark Kent crazy 101.

She *is* fun.
She *was* fun. Now, she's a one superhero gal. Or is she?

One might actually believe her. She must have told a lot of doozies when she came home in the morning smelling of beer and football team during her high-school years.
Now, Michael, this makes the assumption that Lois always had been a bit loose with her sexuality.

Wonder why. Lucy really did ruin his good name, huh?
Sam never really trusted Clark to begin with.

So, how *is* she supposed to get information? Ask anyone but her family members?
That, of course, she would do by picking up the telephone and randomly dialing "Hi, this is Lois Lane from the Daily Planet, can you tell me Superman's secret identity?" right?

So, sleep with Clark to get Superman's attention?
Does she have to sleep with Clark to get Superman's attention? Or will flirting do the trick?

images Lois going "Hi Lexy!" *twack*/
laugh

And that's from Cat-Lois. So, with whom did she shack up, then?
Okay, Lois gets dosed with Pheromones and doesn't find Lex attractive. Do you *really* think Lex will her get within 100 feet another man?

/whispers 'Leit'
/whispers back... she never saw his name spelled./

Wonder if she's going to notice the similar...build... once the suits are off...
Oh, she's that good, is she? wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.