This connection she felt with Clark Kent was because of her old crush, Lois told herself. That was all. It didn’t mean anything. It couldn’t; Lois liked Mr. Amazing.
So, we got more fun with potential serial monogamizing.

“When I have my bearings back I’ll expect you to treat me like everyone else.”
So, no locking her up in an Ivory Tower? Or is that 'with Ivory Tower'?

“Oh, Clark. Flattery used to get you everything, but not anymore.”
She *is* fun.

“But I might make an exception for you.”

“Lois!” That was her father. She had forgotten he was there.
clap

Lois wouldn’t want Superman to get jealous of Clark. Would he? Hmmm. That might be a way to get him to pay more attention to her.
So, sleep with Clark to get Superman's attention?

It helped me remember things.” She snickered. “They even made Lex wear this silly helmet to protect him from the ‘Whammy.’ A couple of doses of that thing and I was me again. Oh, that pissed Lex off.
clap She's adorable!

I’ll never forget what he said, ‘Goddamn it! Not Clark Kent!’ I don’t know what Clark did, but it sure set Lex off.
clap

He kept repeating to them, ‘It’s temporary, right? I want it to be reversible. I don’t want her like this forever, just until I find a permanent solution.’
clap

if we can cure you by Christmas, Lois, I’ll see if I can get Superman to stop by. That’ll be all the gift you’ll need.”
Wonder if she's going to notice the similar...build... once the suits are off...

“But if he touched one hair on your head, he’s a dead man.”
/shakes head/ Poor Sam. Good thing he's never taking a liking to the bottle...

“Fine, Perry. Lucy thinks she might know how to cure my blindness,” she announced.

“Wow! Already? She’s a remarkable researcher. Clark’s lucky to have her.”
Ummm... yah...

“You’d be surprised what a pair of glasses can hide,” Lucy replied, pushing her own glasses up her nose.
clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.