Missing Lois - TOC

A taste of Part 8:
Mr. Olsen came and stood next to Mayson. “She disappeared while on assignment in the Congo three years ago. Gun running?”

“That’s right. And, yes, to your guess too, Lucy, Jericho Firestorm was roughly five years ago.” Perry leaned against Lois’s dining room table. “You see, Lois hunted down and cornered the son-of-a-bitch for an interview, but the sneaky devil would only talk to her off-the-record. To get the information on where he was going to start the next fire, he made her promise she would not tell the police. It was too big of a scoop, so Lois took the deal. Then, we invited Detective Henderson to my office and Lois Lane told me everything he said in the interview.”

“So, she broke her promise to Jericho?” Mayson asked, surprised.

“Of course not,” Lois snapped. “Lois Lane does not reveal sources.”
Thanks again to Lynn for helping me out with all her excellent advice and suggestions.

If anyone else is interested in BR a chapter or two of Missing Lois, please click on the below link and scroll to my last posting. Thank you.

I'll try to get the final part of Chapter 2 posted by Tuesday.

I would like to thank all those people who take the time to post a note on my comments page (especially Laura!). Thank you.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 12/04/14 02:37 AM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.