Michael: Glad you enjoyed the Part. smile1

No removing entrails via natural orifices. No creating new orifices.
Not recommended if one wants to people to keep calling him "Superman".

Don't know if it was here or there, but /slaps head/ Lex Luthor *Junior*! Duh!... Wrong Lois. Temporally speaking. Although, how will she deal with Our-Verse Lex Jr when she gets back?
This is pre-Luckaby in S4. She doesn't know he exists. What happens in S1-S4 canon exists in this story as it is suppose to be a S5-S6 of the show.

Great. Now the nurses have to change the sheets.
And they were flipping coins on who would be the lucky nurse NOT to get him before that incident. Or... no, I won't go there... but he DID just have surgery.

Umm... everyone knows he's Mr. Zap-Zap. Why the elaborate scheme?
How many bullet wounds has this Clark fixed with a little zap-zap? Nil. He doesn't think of it.

See? No bandage needed.
Trying to hide super healing. See note directly above.

Also, he might hurt other passengers if he got flung around the car when it goes over the obligatory cliff or bridge.
And with Mayson's death wish / curse, probably a good thing. wink She might drive like Lois.

Yeah, that's for rich guys like James.
Stop it! That idea is growing on me. laugh

Well, the island might be handy with the ladies.
This is Clark Kent not James Olsen / Bruce Wayne. He's not "handy" with the ladies.

Naughty Lois!
Why? So, she wants to live a little vicariously. She was just shot and electricuted. Give her a break.

Baby likes bacon?
No, roast beef.

Yeah. Live in concubine. Very in this year.
Clark wanted one, but she moved out. laugh wink

Good thing she's wearing glasses, huh?
So far only super hearing and super healing.

Oh boy. They could have mentioned she has a live-in recovering alcoholic?
Right and explaining what alt-Lois's Dad was doing living with Lucy El wouldn't bring up another set of questions.

Perry grinned. “You want to do a Jericho Firestorm, don’t you, Clark?
Huh...
Okay, I admit, that was a bad place to break down the posting. I really did work harder not to break up scenes in the Chapter 3. But this scene at the apartment was like mini-series big, so I apologize. blush

Did she really just concede to Clark?
No, Lucy El did. She had remain in character / secret identity and she's learning just how difficult that is. And Lucy El is supposed to be Clark's best friend from college, so she'd be all "go Clark!"

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.