Missing Lois - TOC

A taste of Chapter 2 - part 5:
Day 9

Dearest Clark, you’re alive. You’re alive. Thank god, you are alive. The last 48 hours of you bouncing between life and death have been sheer torture. Please, promise me that you won’t die on me ever again! I couldn’t take another weekend like this one. I guess, you couldn’t either.

I’m glad to hear that Lord Nor will no longer pose a threat to Smallville and Earth as a whole. I did a dance around my living room this morning after learning that the Kryptonians were going home and leaving you here with me. About time. I don’t think Earth could survive much longer with all those Kryptonians destroying everything.

Well, now we can concentrate on our wedding, our future. I hope H. G. Wells comes up with a solution to save us from… well… our honeymoon curse. I’m looking forward to officially being Mrs. Clark Kent.

Personally, I’m getting sick of Lucy El. It’s getting especially confusing over here, because I told my father that I’m his other daughter, Lucy Lane. He knows about you… kind-of. He knows I’m married to a man named Kal El, who left our honeymoon to help save innocent people from being massacred during a civil war. He thinks you are in Berkistan. And once you, my stand-in, and H.G. Wells fix the curse, I can say good-bye to this dimension for good. And come home.
Or can she?

I want to remind my readers that while Lois is over in the alternate dimension, her life as we know it from the show goes on in her dimension. Before you read part 5 (posting probably on Tuesday), please keep in mind what happens to Lois when she meets the Wedding Destroyer.

Also, I know I misquoted Clark before he gets disintegrated, hope no one minds me shortening his speech.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 12/04/14 02:26 AM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.