Micahel: <<still whistling innocently>> I have no idea what you're talking about. laugh blush

Awww he gets to doctor her.
Step one in evaluating new baby doctor...

Also, lot's of external damage reasons around her. Bullets. RPGs. Bombs. Gas leaks. Knifes. Fingers.
Fingers? Ugh. I don't think I want to know. :p

Awww the poor junkie missed his fix...
I see you recognize the signs of a Lois junkie.

snooooort* No, Mr. Baron Tempos. It's not my fault. I was his concubine. It was sort of in the job description!
I don't think 'ladies' were allowed to be concubines, back in the day. Although, it would have been a great excuse.

Oh dear! Det. Mayson Henderson?
Mayson is Henderson's partner, not wife in alt-dimension. For some reason, I feel more comfortable writing police detectives than lawyers.

Aaaaahhhhh! But, how are you going to deal with Mayson once Alt-Lois returns from the great beyond?
You mean that woman everyone thinks is dead and no one has seen in 3+ years?

Hellmouth acting up again?
That's in California, not Ohio.

Oh dear. Oh dear! "I'm sorry, Clark. I thought you were dead, so I and Clark..."
They didn't. She cried herself to sleep on his chest. Alt-Clark hasn't been corrupted by the dark side, yet... Still survivable in horror movies...

Don't worry. She's already knocked up by the other Clark. I'm just defiling her.
CUDDLING! Cuddling with her.

Something I wondered for a few parts. What will happen when Hollywood-actress Lucy shows up in the yellow press?
Lois doesn't know about alt-Lucy. Plus, alt-Lucy not THAT great of an actress.

He does know that that's just a challenge to Lois, right?
Still working on that Lois learning curve... So, that would be a 'no.'

Hmm... Isn't that dangerous mentioning 'investigative reporter' in front of Sam, who thinks his daughter a Hollywood starlet?
Who says that alt-Sam knows his daughter Lucy is a starlet? Just because alt-Clark found her in LA doesn't mean he told Sam about it. I should go back and add an 'under his breath' to that investigative reporter line.

Ooooh, such double meaning!
I'm sure it was the only one in the whole story too. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.