<<whistling innocently>> Hey, looky here. More FDK from Michael! Oh, goody! laugh I had read. I forgot to reply. blush

Awwwwww... /Expects Lois to order Clark to remodel his shower-only bathroom into one a little more accommodating to a single Lois getting a live-feed from her post-nuptial younger self.
Right. And having Lois laying in a bathtub on hours on end won't kill poor alt-Clark. dizzy

I know. Not funny. Except in stories. There's it's hilarious!
If you can't laugh at yourself with morning sickness, it's a long 9 months.

He could always say she's his concubine? In accordance with the traditions of his home planet?
I don't think concubines are legal in the US.

Mad Brain Klein? The evil genius who took over the S.T.A.R. Labs facilities, erected a kryptonite forcefield and is now demanding monthly dues in gold and young, female scientists?
That's the one. wink

/imagines one Superman knocking on the gates of a mansion, demanding to arrest the resident gangster boss pretending to be a philanthropist/
Except no Lex Luthor in alt-Metropolis.

/sniffles/ And how about 'Jerome'?
See above notes to Ioltanthe and Lynn.

That can't be healthy!
And telling Lana would have been healthier? Especially since she was from Smallville and might be a great collector of green rocks? wink Nah.

And where does he come from without a Lex? Or did Lex just 'donate' and got himself whacked?
Read and see.

This is getting interesting. Well... Duh!
Sorry, if Chapter 2 starts out slowly... After all the characters have been introduced, I'll start to play with them. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.