Time travel loops :rolleyes: tricky to write, but you're handling it well. I like how Lois knows what is being changed in the past-- good continuity and that makes sense. Otherwise, the past Lois is an 'other' Lois. But I also liked this little exchange:

Like that kiss above the clouds. Her eyes snapped open and she looked at the other Clark. “Just make sure it doesn’t happen again.”

“Yes, ma'am.”
thumbsup Well done!

The mention of red K gave me an interesting thought: If Lois were to have pregnancy complications, could Clark transfer his powers to her temporarily to help her get through it and birth the child?

Always sad to see Alt-Clark longing for a Lois he can never have frown I hope you find a way in this story to give him his Lois!

LOL on the code name for Lois -- for some reason I was thinking Lucy, too. smile

Excellent chapter! clap Sorry if my comments seem disjointed... I was writing as I was reading. laugh
Looking forward to seeing where you take this!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink