Thank you all for your kind comments.

I didn't realize these sections were just part of one chapter. I wondered how you were going to be able to ressolve matters with one part left.
Joan, to answer your question. I am currently working on Chapter 10, which I hope will be the final chapter (there was only supposed to be 3, but the characters just took off on me). I've just broken Chapter 2 into parts and it looks like there will be approximately 8 sections per chapter... giving you lots to read. laugh

I love the concept of Star and, yes, she will make another appearance or two in few of the other chapters. Personally, I think she was the best part of Contact, especially if you take Lois's new haircut and Clark's relationship 'fever' into account.

Another note, the scene between the Clone and Luthor (which was in Chaper 1, part 3) takes place in the afternoon instead of at night as in the show. I changed this scene because it worked better for the plotting of the 'rescue' scene.

Other than that, one minor line change (coming up in Chapter 2), and one MAJOR timeline, not plot, change in Season 4 (Chapter 3), this story works around what actually happened on the show.

Will post next section tomorrow (Tuesday) 5/3, unless giant asteroid makes me up my posting schedule. goofy

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.