Clark's heart somersaulted across his ribcage. "I'm going into Gazza's in three minutes," he said. "Until then, I'm all yours."
Well, three minutes can be plenty of time to produce offspring... huh 1)

"Lois," Clark said. "I wish we could be together openly ... all the time ... every day ... every night."
*sigh* He doesn't really get the concept of being his own worst enemy, does he?

"I thought I had problems because Narelle barracked for Richmond," Gazza said. "Trying to keep a missus happy across continents isn't going to be easy."
Well, there's always the option of x-rated phone conversations...

Clark decided to change the subject before she could ask if he had checked out anywhere else.
Clark! laugh And the sad part is, one doesn't even know if Clark's just playing ignorant or if he's completely aware that she's just using Lex.

And, as a bonus, she wouldn't have to put up with Luthor any longer - for all his oily charm and excessive money, he really was a nauseatingly unimpressive little man.
(cont. from above) And, apparently, not even for sex. But it explains his obsession with power and owning big things laugh

Michael

1) See 'Married, with children'

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.