Glad you're having fun with the FDK smile1

We're out of the Eight.
Wait. What now? confused hyper laugh

But he had to be careful. In the tree house ... if she hadn't backed away ...
Things would certianly be easier now. He could have slipped into her bed after the rescue and they could have happily proceeded with the heir-making.

Her responding smile made him think that had he picked her up, taken her into her bedroom, and begun kissing her the way he wanted to, she wouldn't protest at all.
And oddly enough, any sound she made sounded more like 'yes', 'now', 'more', 'faster', and 'stupid spandex pants'...

The necessity of chewing gave him a moment to compose himself for the direction of their conversation. "Linda has booked the Honeymoon Suite at the Lexor Hotel for us," he said as evenly as possible.

"Lexor?"

"It's owned by Lex Luthor - he's the third richest man in the world, and a Metropolis identity."
I just realized. Lex might just be the person to put sophisticated audio-visual recording equipment into the rooms. Centrally controlled and attached the recording devices. Now, wouldn't 'Ultra Woman Uncovered' make a great headline for the Daily Planet. And Mayson could even sell the unedited version to the Dirt Digger. angel-devil

Lois shifted on his lap and smiled at him. "What can go wrong?" she said. "We arrive. We say our vows. We let them take photos. We leave." She winked at him. "And then the fun begins."

He grinned. "Are you *trying* to drive me wild?" he asked.
blush blush You sure have a marvelous talent at making the most innocent things sound dirty. After all, I'm sure Lois is talking about playing Scrabble and Old Maid and not some variant of Poker laugh

"Oooh, Kent," she said, wagging her finger at him. "If you even *think* about doing that, you are going to be in big trouble with the missus."
Yeah, only it would backfire for the missus, too laugh

You're lucky that I ran out of graemlins. Otherwise I could insert a line of angry green guys down here...

Michael

Edit: How could I forget...
"I thought I'd fly you back to Melbourne immediately after the wedding," Clark said innocently. "And then go looking for something Superman needs to do."
/raises hand/ I know something that Superman needs to... Well, the way you put it.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.