Sarah Glad you're enjoying it smile

Artemis The vines weren't blooming because it's winter, so they let in the sun. In summer, they grow 'shade'. However all that was far too much to explain in the fic! Thanks for your FDK, Artemis.

Elizabeth

Reminded me of Clark as Superman!
Funny that!! wink

Thanks!

Iolanthe

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"How are you finding Australia?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, it isn't difficult. I fly over the Pacific Ocean, and there it is, right there in the Southern Hemisphere."
Would Americans term it like that? Or is it just us Aussies?

Thanks, Iolanthe. smile

Bob

I’d think he’d either say nothing at all or if he felt like he had to say something, tell a minor fib and explain that he hurt someone once in a “scuffle” and avoids them out of concern for the other people.
Canon-Clark dithered, particularly in his relationship with Lois. This Clark has only three months. At times, he sails close to the wind - ie warming her socks with his heat vision.

Had Lois followed up with a question asking for clarification, he might have told her a minor fib - but she didn't.

RE Lois - she has made some assumptions about Clark that will come out later - hopefully they will make her actions seem logical.

SJH Surprised Clark didn't confess what?? wink laugh

Thanks for leaving FDK.

Ann

Just for clarification - she did touch bare skin here, didn't she?
Yes - long-sleeved footy jumpers are available, but the overwhelming majority are sleeveless.

I'll try to remember to make it clearer when I edit for the archive.

Thanks, Ann.

DW I did say we would get an occasional scene from Lois's POV - this one *had* to be from hers!

Thanks.

Michael

Clark get separated because of the male/female grouping occurring has my inner LnCian screaming 'Lois wouldn't stand for that.'
As a woman who works in an all-male environment, who writes stories about men, and who interviews men - maybe she likes a little female company occasionally.

When Lois posed Clark as Superman,
cool

I will, eventually, put the scissors away and give you the whole story. But for now, like Clark, you're just going to have to find out piece by piece wink

Thanks, Michael.

Tank

The Fitzroy story makes for an okay backdrop for what goes on for this group of reporters at their paper, but it is not a significant story for someone of Lois and/or Clark's talents.
Actually, the Fitzroy story was huge, and would have involved a lot of investigation that would have suited Lois and her skills perfectly. Unfortunately, because I'm dealing with RL people, and because there is still disagreement on exactly who did what, I couldn't showcase Lois's talents. (And it's not really relevant to the story, anyway.)

Certainly, this Superman is different to the one we saw on the show. But that Superman had Lois.

Thanks for your FDK, Tank.

Corrina.