clap

The barbecue was... interesting. Clark and Lois in this setting certainly keeps me off-kilter. That's probably the best way to describe it. For instance, every time Lois and Clark get separated because of the male/female grouping occurring has my inner LnCian screaming 'Lois wouldn't stand for that.' huh Not that I mind. As I said. It just keeps me off-kilter.

This definitely qualifies for wildguy wildguy
"There was a ... difficult situation. Divided loyalties. And Lois figured the men would stick together." From the front of the house came the chimes of the doorbell, and Narelle stood. "Maybe that will be her now."
When Lois posed Clark as Superman, that was laugh

So she had been friendly - because he was safe.
[...]
Because if you do, you are going to get your heart so badly shattered it will never recover.
So she doesn't want to set herself up to heartbreak. Okay. So does everyone else. Still doesn't explain this version of Lois's particular hangups and troubles with men. At least, because it feels like there's much more to the story and you have this evil habit of applying a virtual pair of scissors to story before posting it. spider

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.