"You should really keep your blinds shut, you know. There's all sorts of sickos out there. Peeping Toms. Curious neighbors. Vindictive psychotics with a grudge."

Clark refrained from pointing out that there was nothing but a brick wall outside and he was four stories up.
That cracked me up.. but poor Lois!

"Well, maybe not, but I'd feel a lot better if you stayed here tonight."

"Oh," she said almost choking on the liquid. Her instincts had been right - Clark would keep her safe. "Oh, I, I, I mean, oh, if, well, if it would make you feel better than I, I guess that…" Lois set the soda back down and was distressed to see just how badly her hand was shaking. The can would have tipped over -- if Clark hadn't reached out to steady it.

"Don't let me twist your arm or anything," he said wryly.
I love it - Lois as a nervous wreck trying to be cool, and Clark gently, ever-so-slightly-teasingly comforting her.

She settled deeper into the couch and tried to concentrate on the basketball game. It was nearly impossible to do as she finally took notice that Clark was wearing gray shorts and a dark green sleeveless t-shirt that definitely made him dangerously appealing.
I'll say... eek drool

Disappointment set in as she watched him start to walk away. "Clark? Do you want to know the last person I seriously kissed?"

That stopped him in his tracks and he turned back to her, his head tilted in curiosity. "Who?"

Lois took a deep breath and moved closer to him. "It was you."

"Me?" He looked genuinely baffled. "When?"

Her hand was shaking as she touched his chest. She could feel his heartbeat pounding as rapidly as her own. Lois went on tip-toe and whispered, "Just now."
That's an adorable ending!

Ann